The attractive market towns of Tewkesbury and Ledbury are within a short drive – or cycle if you are feeling energetic – and the whole area is dotted with charming villages and delightful countryside.
The nearby village of Twyning has a range of amenities and boasts The Fleet Inn where Brockeridge Park occupiers enjoy a discount on food in this splendid riverside inn.
Proximity to the M50, M5 and motorway network and lack of congestion in this location mean that Brockeridge Park occupiers and their teams enjoy a stress free commute to work with many tenants who have located from Gloucester, Cheltenham or Worcester commenting on the reduction in their daily community times.
Helping the work life balance
Less time commuting means more productive time in the office and more time to relax outside of working hours. There are plenty of local festivals, sporting and cultural events locally to investigate.
- Aviva Premiership Rugby at Gloucester, Worcester and Bristol
- County Cricket at Worcester and Cheltenham – including the Cheltenham Festival
- National Hunt racing at Cheltenham and Hereford with mixed racing at Chepstow and Worcester
- Theatres in Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Malvern and Worcester
- Cheltenham Festivals of Literature and Science
- Cornbury, Nozstock, Wilderness and Green Man Festivals – not to mention the Three Choirs Festival which is over 300 years old
- Plus some wonderful food and drink from independent local producers
There are also superb walking, cycling and river activities in the rural counties of Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire with Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Cheltenham all within easy reach.