Bredon Court 2
Bredon Court offers flexible medium office space in a landscaped rural location – a place where your business and people can flourish
Overall: 1,540.5 sq ft (143 sq m) net internal area
Ground floor: 1,005 sq ft (93 sq m)
First floor 535.5 sq ft (49.75 sq m)
An office to be proud of
Like all the medium office space at Brockeridge Park, Bredon Court is built to the highest standards with superb craftsmanship including:
- Traditional brick and block construction with fully insulated wall cavities and roof spaces.
- Natural clay tiled roofs
- Highest specification windows complying with the latest sound and thermal insulation standards.
- All office floors constructed to standard office loadings of 2.5kN/m2.
- All office areas are fully carpeted; lobbies, kitchens and toilets are tiled.
Unparalleled data and communications
In today’s business world, fast, reliable data speed and communications are critical. Bredon Court offers:
- Offices connected to the site-wide optical fibre Internet service.
- Bandwidth options to suit tenant’s individual requirements all offering symmetrical upload and download speeds. This service is ideal for VOIP traffic, VPN’s and other hosted or cloud services.
- Each office has cabling in place to allow standard digital and analogue services to be installed, these can be purchased on a contract basis directly from BT or third party providers
Join the thriving community
Brockeridge Park offers its thriving business community a secure, landscaped and well-maintained setting. All occupiers benefit from:
- Secure access via powered gates opening automatically at 7am and closing at 9pm.
- Each office building has an electronic remote key to operate the gates outside these hours.
- Connection to the main drains via a pumping station.
- Flood water protection via a 1 million litre capacity sustainable urban drainage system (SUDS).
- Communal lighting to all external areas of the office development.
- Office lighting – LG3 lighting diffusers to all offices
- Cable trunking – each office is fitted with skirting level trunking containing power and Cat 5E cabling for voice and data
- Each office building has its own heat/cool system
The office development meets the latest ambulant disabled regulations.
"Since we moved to Brockeridge Park, our business has gone from strength to strength. The calm, stress-free atmosphere and beautiful landscape have made a major contribution to our improved productivity." James & Kerry Shotton, Directors, Sky Time Flights
"The environment at Brockeridge Park is superb; medium office space at its best. It’s very central for our clients and our teams from around the UK meet here regularly. Maintenance here is superb – everything from the landscaping to the cleaning, the place is immaculate." Sue Kennaby, Office Manager, C&A Blackwell
"The facilities locally are excellent. We might be in a rural location but all the services and amenities we need are on our doorstep – the local pub is excellent." James & Kerry Shotton, Directors, Sky Time Flights
Return to Office space in Tewkesbury