Welland Court 3
Return to Current Vacancies
- Traditional brick and block construction with fully insulated wall cavities and roof spaces. Roofs are in natural clay tiles.
- Highest specification windows complying with the latest sound and thermal insulation standards.
- All office floors constructed to standard office loadings of 2.5kN/m2.
- All office areas are fully carpeted; lobbies, kitchens and toilets are tiled.
Data and communications
- Offices are connected to the site-wide optical fibre Internet service installed at Brockeridge Park. Bandwidth options are available to suit the requirements of each tenant all offering symmetrical upload and download speeds. This service is ideal for VOIP traffic, VPN’s and other hosted or cloud services.
- Each office has cabling in place to allow standard digital and analogue services to be implemented, these can be purchased on a contract basis directly from BT or third party providers.
Communal areas and services
- Access to the new office development is via powered gates opening automatically at 7am and closing at 9pm. Each office building will have an electronic remote key to operate the gates outside these hours.
- All office buildings are connected to the main drains, via a pumping station.
- Flood water protection is via a 1 million litre capacity sustainable urban drainage system (SUDS).
- Communal lighting to all external areas of the office development.
- Office lighting – LG3 lighting diffusers to all office areas
- Cable trunking – each office is fitted with skirting level trunking containing power and Cat 5E cabling for voice and data
- Each office building has its own heat/cool system
- The office development meets the latest ambulant disabled regulations.